Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Birthday

Ashton and Aliyah- our friends' cute baby
Cori and I on stage...... nervous!
the new finalized hair do!
birthday lunch with all of the girls in my fam!


wow i am 22 years old. pretty much a grandma now. this year for my birthday ashton took us down to vegas! we stayed at cori and matt's house and it was fun to finally see where she lives! (thanks for letting is crash there). friday night i got my hair cut- i'm sure you noticed! then we hit the strip and uhhh... spent a few bucks there.... or should i say lost. anyway, then the next night the 4 of us went to a mentalist show where the guy reads your mind and stuff. cori and i had to go up on stage! we were not happy about that, but it was ok. it was fun and we got to visit a lot of friends that we haven't seen in a while. then for my actual birthday on monday we had a big bbq with all of our friends and family. it was a great birthday!

3 comments:

Matt and Cori said...

What a fun weekend! Come and visit anytime! I'm glad you had a good birthday :)

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

Cute, Cute, Hair! I love it. Happy Late Birthday

THE HEWARDS said...

love the hair cut! It looks good on you! and Happy late B-day! can't wait to see your hair at church!