Friday, October 24, 2008

B.S. Biology!!!!!!!!!!!!




This is me dancing because i'm really excited!!! i just applied for graduation and now i'm officially graduating and i'm just so excited i don't even know what to do right now!!! if my facts are straight i'm the third person EVER to graduate with my bachelors in biology from dixie state college and also the first GIRL EVER!!! i've never been so proud of myself! ok enough bragging about myself. i thought i'd just share my joy with you all :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! That is way cool! I bet your grandparents and mom and dad are so proud of you.

Matt and Cori said...

Congrats! That's something to brag about! I'm so happy and excited for you!

J & L said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!! I am really happy for you!!!