Tuesday, May 26, 2009

help an indecisive girl out!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B001NCELEA/sr=1-200/qid=1243383288/ref=dp_image_text_z_0?ie=UTF8&n=165796011&s=baby-products&qid=1243383288&sr=1-200


those of you that know me know that i will never make a permanent decision. i take forever to decide on things and then usually just change my mind anyways. it's annoying. well back to the crib set thing. i love the pink and green one pictured on the last post, but i saw some reviews that other crib sets from that company were not of very good quality. so here's the spill




the pink and green set on the last post- 9 pieces for 149$, but may not be very good quality




the yellow and melon set (pictured above)- 6 pieces for 146$, reviews say it's great quality(but i still might like the pink and green one better)






and the pink black and yellow one is my favorite (the link at the top)- 4 pieces for 120$, but the crib i have is brown and i don't know if the black would go with it!




i need to order this crib set soon so i can start putting things together. help me decide :)

7 comments:

J & L said...

I like the pink and melon one the best. but if you like the black and yellow one, maybe you could paint the crib black. anyways, i like pink and melon one. let me know which one you decide on. love my little neice!!

Jewels said...

I think the pink and melon one is DARLING!! My daughters crib set was purple and sage...and I loved it!

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Pink & melon! WAY Cute!!!!!

Matt and Cori said...

I also really like the pink and melon one!! Very cute!

The Calico Crew said...

I guess I'm goin' w/ the crowd. I like the pink & yellow because it's bright colors. We painted our crib black when we knew we were having a girl but I have a pink and brown crib set. Is that anythink like a brown crib w/ a pink & black crib set?

Anonymous said...

I definately like the pink, black and yellow one! Im going against everyone! I think the other ones are cute... but too girly girl... I like something that looks nice will match w alot of other decorations and still is girl, but mature girl, not baby girl... thats just my opinion! :)

The Atkinson Family Blog said...

I still love the first one you liked! You can always buy it and try it and return it! :)