Monday, February 23, 2009

ANNOUNCEMENT TIME

oh ashton's gonna be a daddy
and 1.... and 2.... and 3

two months- still no belly yet


1 month- no belly :)




finding out if there really is a baby in there or not



yup! meet baby dodge! nine weeks (at the time of this pic) and an inch long


now i truly believe in love at first site :) isn't it precious?





I figure now that I am officially 3 months along (12 weeks) it's safe to announce that Ashton and I are going to have a baby!! We weren't trying and it was a huge shocker but we are super SUPER excited. I had to take three pregnancy tests before I'd actually believe it. Our little bambino is due on September 10, 2009, but we are gonna shoot for the day before because I think 09/09/09 would be an awesome birthday :) so here are some belly and baby pictures. I am ninety five percent sure it's a boy because Dodges and Wittwers only produce boys. But everyone else seems to think it's a girl! time will tell and I'll be happy either way!

15 comments:

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Oh my goodness Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Calico Crew said...

We're so excited for you two! Porter is a Sept. baby so they can celebrate together. I'm waiting until your belly starts sticking out before I make a boy/girl prediction (that might not be until it's born at the rate you're going)

Jeremy and Kim Laidlaw said...

I can't wait to meet the little gummy bear. i'm so excited for you guys!!!! you'll be cute with a little belly

Angie and Kyle said...

Congrats! That's super exciting! :)

Jewels said...

That is so awesome!! YAY!! COngrats..it's about time!!

StephanieRose said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited for you! That is so exciting.

Matt and Cori said...

I've been waiting for this announcement post! We are so excited for you guys!! I can't believe your 3 months already! Keep the belly pics coming, I can't wait to actually see a little belly, you'll be so cute!

The Talbot Family said...

Congratulations! Your world is about to change big time. Hahahaha You two will be great parents. FUN FUN FUN

Jenna Marie said...

Hey! That's awesome! Congrats! :)

Jessica and Justin said...

yay! congratulations. I will tell you being a mommy is the best! Judging from his/her first portrait, I'm gonna say boy. They are fun. I didn't have a baby belly till about 25 weeks, i just looked pudgy. I Hope you haven't been sick! enjoy your pregnancy-it goes so fast!

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

how exciting. Congratulations.

THE HEWARDS said...

That's soo cool! congratz!!!! so what Doc.are you going too? Have u been sick?? Hopefully not! I really haven't been sick so it's been nice I hope the same for you.CONGRATZZZ!!!

Hadley's said...

Congratulations to you both!!! That is EXCITING!

J & L said...

yay baby dodge!!!!! love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you!! I bet your parents and both grandparents are so excited!!