Wednesday, March 4, 2009

end of the first trimester!

this is me being pregnant!
it actually appeared
month three


woo hoo i have officially made it through the first trimester! i'm not going to lie, if the start of every pregnancy is this easy i'll have twelve kids! but i doubt i could be that lucky. no seriously though i don't think i got lucky i think i really am blessed that it's been so easy on me. i think that somebody up there knows that i wouldn't be able to handle it :) i haven't been sick at all. i just get a lot of headaches, i always have a stuffy nose- even when i don't have a cold, and i can get grouchy, just ask ashton! but other than that it has been amazing so far! i am also starting to feel really fat! i get self consious around all the little kids i work with because i am not sure if they will understand that i am pregnant, not just eating too much! anyways here are my three month pics. enjoy

5 comments:

J & L said...

i love the first picture! haha so funny! and your cute belly! i seriously can't wait for my nephew to be here! i want you to have the baby NOW!! love you guys!

The Calico Crew said...

You call that an appearance?? I start with something that size BEFORE I'm even prego. Glad to see a slight bump on your belly so we really know you're telling the truth :)

Jeremy and Kim Laidlaw said...

I wish i had a bucket of cheese balls. im sure your little kids think you're huge. silly girl. you're tiny

Meghan Ence said...

Nikell, I just had to comment on how cute you are. Congrats on the baby. I'm glad your first trimester was a breeze. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

Bess Family said...

Nikell you look so cute! I am so excited for you guys. It sounds like you found a job then. Where are you working at?