Sunday, March 29, 2009

4 months...


i can't believe i'm about to enter the fifth month! this pregnancy is going by so slow and so fast at the same time. i still feel AWESOME. i keep waiting to get sick or something, but so far so good. probably the most exciting thing that happened during the fourth month is that i can feel my baby in there poking me now. i love it! the first time i felt it i was laying in bed about to go to sleep and i was pretty grouchy for a number of reasons and then i thought i felt a little poke, but thought it just might be gas, but then i kept feeling it in the same spot over and over and it instantly cheered me up. now i can feel it every night, but only if i lay on my back :) now we can find out what it is next month and i can't wait to find out!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

You are barely even showing!! Pregnancy is so fun, I am jealous, sometimes I really miss being pregnant and feeling Addyson move, it is so fun. I never did get sick so maybe you'll be lucky too!

Matt and Cori said...

How exciting! I was really looking forward to seeing you next weekend and seeing a belly but you don't even have one yet! Oh well, I'm still excited to see you haha. And that's awesome your still not sick. I'm so happy for you guys, you'll be such fun parents!

Jewels said...

Geez, you look great!! I was already getting big by my forth month..ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh! How cute! Every time I read your blog I want to be pregnant too.