Saturday, December 26, 2009

christmas











christmas was so fun this year with a baby! with both of our families living here we do a lot of running around. on christmas eve we go to the wittwer family christmas eve at my grandparents' house. then christmas morning we started off opening our own little family presents to each other, then we went upstairs to open presents with all of ashton's family. after that we went to my grandparents to have our annual christmas breakfast. then we opened presents with my family. after that we rushed back to ashton's parents' for lunch. then we had to rush back to my parent's house for the norcross family christmas dinner. we had three huge meals within 5 hours. yikes! so much fun! i love christmas and i am sad it's over, but on to 2010!! let's get january out of the way to move on to funner months please :) hope everyone had a great christmas! at the end i added a picture of me and my friends at dinner on wed. love you girls!




No comments: