Wednesday, February 10, 2010

food

first of all let me start off by saying i am NOT pregnant. but i have had uncontrollable cravings lately! today i was sitting at home and all of a sudden i needed chocolate. not in 5 minutes... or an hour... I NEEDED IT NOW! so i made ashton bring me home some chocolate and i ate 2 whole candy bars. which i would normally never be able to do because so much sugar makes me sick. i also am hungry all the time! and i eat a lot! i was getting a little nervous that there was some sort of oops or something, so i googled craving food while breastfeeding, and it turns out a lot of people crave things like chocolate or sugar while they are breastfeeding. the reason for this post is that i am wondering if i am crazy or did any other mommies have these crazy craving while they were breastfeeding. k i am gonna go eat some cookies... :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

YES! I eat chocolate chip cookies from Dutchman's Market non-stop when I am nursing... literally that was EVERY MEAL for a couple of weeks.