Friday, February 5, 2010

thank you note

so here is another random post. i seem to think this is more funny than everyone else does. last night i was going through a huge bin of old pictures at my parents' house and i found this thank you note in cute little kid handwriting with letters backwards and things spelled wrong. it was written by my little brother daxi. this is what is said....

on the front there was a stick figure person holding a big piece of gum with a caption saying.
"a peace of gum. oh my gosh! thank you!"

Then inside it said, "thank you for the peace of gum. my breath stinked bad. i would love to go to afghanistan and breathe and kill osadan bolatin. thank you. dax wittwer."

hahaha i love it so much. little kids are so funny. we can't figure out who it was to or anything. but i love it.

1 comment:

The Calico Crew said...

Who doesn't think it's funny? It got a little chuckle out of me!