Wednesday, July 22, 2009

23

I just had to add this... isn't he hideous?!?! and I have to LIVE with this mutant!!! I have a feeling we will not be close friends (he's actually a sweet kitty, I just don't really like him yet)
I just realized this is the only picture I have of myself on my birthday! This is breakfast at the Wagon Wheel

Yesterday was my 23rd bday, and it was a great day! It started out with breakfast at my favorite place ever in Leeds called the Wagon Wheel. 2 eggs, hash browns, and biscuts and gravy all for $2.99. You can't beat that! Sorry Village Inn (not really). Anyway, after that we went to a matinee and saw a very funny movie. Then we had a bbq with my family and had a great time. I love just hanging out with my family, they are great. The most exciting part, I got a video recorder for my birthday. Thanks mom and dad! I can't wait to fill the DVDs with video of my cute little baby! My dad has filmed me and my brothers since we were little, and I'm so glad, watching those videos is the funniest thing ever! I also had a bbq on Monday night with Ashton's family, and that was great as well! Also, today I am having a girls' lunch with all the girls in my family. A tradition that I love!

COOL THINGS I ACCOMPLISHED IN MY 23 YEARS....
-survived high school

-learned tons about life- one of them being that money doesn't make you happy!

-found the coolest guy ever and got married to him in the temple

-survived the first year of marraige, and LOVED it!

-got a college degree

-created life!

-i guess i'll stop there. hopefully more cool things to come!

3 comments:

Matt and Cori said...

Oh my, that thing is scary looking!! I guess I've just never seen a new kitten. I'm glad you had a fun birthday! :) We're getting so old!! And good job on all the accomplishments, that's a lot to be proud of!

Adri Jo said...

Hi Nikell! Happy 23rd Birthday!

Jewels said...

That's a cat? Wow! GROSS! Good luck with that!! How much longer til little baby girl?