Monday, July 13, 2009

Changing Table

before....

oops just threw a pic of the crib in... kinda out of order
changing table after






I got this changing table from Ashton's brother. Oh I love free stuff! I decided I wanted to jazz it up a little, so I (or maybe I should say Ashton) spray painted it green. As I was sitting there bored one day I decided to add a little bit of pink accents to it.... This took way more time than I thought it would. Once I was about halfway done I decided it looked ugly and wanted to stop, but had already put too much time into it so I spent another five hours finishing it. Now that it's done I love it! Good thing I have all the time in the world to waste by doing stuff like this! ;)

4 comments:

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

I love the changing table it is absolutely Darling... And looks like you have quite a few diapers nice and ready to rock- nice job lets just hope you dont go through them too quick!

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

I love it! You did a great job!

Megan said...

Im SO glad you have a blog! oh and did i mention how much i enjoy reading it! the changing table is adorable by the way! love it!

The Talbot Family said...

Dang Cute! Good thing you have a lot of time on your hands.