Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Seventh Month











Well here we are again, another month has gone by! Only two months left! I am getting so big. Literally, I woke up one morning and just had this huge belly. It happened over night. Still every day I wake up it is noticably bigger! I can't imagine how this is going to feel in 2 months. I laugh now when I look back of my 3 4 and 5 month pictures of my "belly". Here's what's been going on the past month....



*So far I've gained almost 30 pounds! Of this I am quite proud.



*I wake up every morning feeling like I just hiked 10 miles. Isn't sleep supposed to be refreshing???



*I would give anything to be able to sleep on my back or stomach. Anywhere but my stinkin side!!



*It's almost time to remove the wedding ring, before it becomes permanantly embedded on my fat finger. I just want people to know that I am married and not just some 14 year old pregnant girl.



*My feet and hands get puffy if I stand for too long.



*I have a WHOLE dresser full of cute baby girl clothes that I can't wait to put on her! I might have a little baby clothes shopping addiction :S



*My brain wants to eat a lot, but my stomach won't fit it all. I found this out after almost keeping up with Ashton at a buffet in Vegas.



*I can no longer bend over to shave my legs in the shower or put on my shoes.



*Baby wakes me up kicking all the time and I can feel her flop around all day... and i LOVE it!



*I only have three outfits that I still fit in to, but I am too cheap to buy any more. Buying adult clothes is no longer fun to me! I'd rather buy baby stuff!



*I bought my first maternity item. I had to buy a pair of pants. I am pretty proud that I went up until the 8th month in all my regular clothes!



Ok I could go on for hours and if it sounds like I am complaining I am not! I am still so thankful that this has seriously been the easiest pregnancy ever! I am so happy that I get to be this little girl's mommy and even though she wasn't "planned" I wouldn't change it for anything! I feel so blessed to be pregnant right now and can't wait to meet her!

3 comments:

The Calico Crew said...

Just reading through all your prego issues reminds me how glad I am to NOT be prego right now. You look super cute though and I'm glad you got at least ONE maternity item. That's all I wear now is maternity clothes (I'm kidding of course...I think). How am I going to keep track of how old Julia is when you're not prego anymore. You're 8months along and so is she.

Matt and Cori said...

You look really good Nikell! But your scaring me from ever becoming prego... Just kidding. But I'm glad things are still going well!

Emily Stam said...

Love it!! You are almost there!