Thursday, September 3, 2009

why am i still pregnant!!!?

nobody thought i would go to my due date. including my doctor!!! she also was hoping that my baby would be between 6 and 7 pounds cuz i am so little. when i went in today she said my belly was measuring above average and now the baby is probably 7.5 lbs. and could be 8 by next week!!! ahhhhhhhh. that sounds so painful. but she is not worried or anything so i am not either. she scheduled my induction date for the 18 if i don't do it myself before then. kill me if i go that long!! my baby will be TEN pounds by then! haha anyways. i am just going to use all the old wive's tales to get it going myself! wish me luck.

oh and p.s. if you watch the movie post-grad that is the story of my life! makes me feel better that other people go through it too! :)

4 comments:

Angie and Kyle said...

Oh Nikell! Best of Luck with delivery, I hope time goes by fast for you til then :)

Adri Jo said...

Good luck Nikell!!! hope those home remedies work! --Adri

thekimbo said...

I have heard of tiny girls being able to deliver big babies!

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Good Luck! Eat lots of hot food & long walks! Can't wait to see her!