Wednesday, January 6, 2010

yay


so i am pretty excited right now. i just got called for an interview for my DREAAAAAM job! whether or not i even get the job, i am pretty happy to know that i was even qualified. it reminds me that my degree is not useless! the job is for a lab technician for the st george city wastewater department. which means i would be collecting data, interpreting test results, making bacterial cultures..... a dream come true! (yes that's how nerdy i am) it's 15$/hr plus benefits. ashton and i would not even know what to do with that kind of money. that's how poor we are! hahahaha. the downside is i would have to leave sophie :( but hey let's not even think about that right now cuz who knows if i'll even get it! just thought i'd share my joy! wish me luck cuz i SUCK at interviews. any advice on how to be better at them would be greatly appreciated. have a nice day and cross your fingers!

3 comments:

Bess Family said...

GOOD LUCK Nikell!! That is so exciting and I am sure you will do great! Let us know how it goes!

Jewels said...

Congrats girly! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Good for you to even get an interview in this economy!

The Talbot Family said...

Good Luck wishes sent your way!