Friday, May 14, 2010

Ashton - 30 years

Since Sophie gets a post every month on her birthday, Ashton gets a post for his, even if it is a few days late. Happy Birthday old man. Here are a few things about Ashton at 30 years.
-Even though he's 30, he's still a little kid, and that's why I love him!
-You can fix any of his problems with a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup- seriously.
-He is on a "diet"
-He looks at dirt bikes on the internet every night. He already has one, but it's not his dream bike. Someday Ashton!
-He loves Sophie :) He also loves Sophie to be clean and tidy. His baby is not allowed to be running around with a dirty face!
-He is a good singer, he just won't let anyone hear him sing, not even me. I have to sneak up on him :)
-He has been practicing the guitar, and he's getting good!
-Recently bought a ukelele and is great at that too.
-He's the best daddy in the world. (and so is my dad!)
-He's the best husband in the world.
-No matter how bad my day is he can always cheer me up!
-The only thing that can ever make him mad is when I'm mad.
-He becomes bff's with everyone he meets.
-He thinks that every old lady in the world and every teenage girl working at fast food restaurants has a crush on him. Oh please Ashton, get real.
-In this partnership he is the one with the common sense, and I am the one with the brains. Or in other words, I have no common sense so without him I would never survive. But still, I am just a little bit smarter than him! hahahaha
-I love my husband. He is gettin hotter every year! He will be smokin at 40.

2 comments:

Hadley's said...

Happy Birthday! 30 is a big one!

Jessica said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!