Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Children's Place

Let me just say how much I love LOVE this store!!!! But, the trick is to go in and buy their stuff from the last season on sale for the NEXT year. I just went in and got the cutest pink and green church dress for 5$ for Sophie for next spring, a cute black and white outfit of a 3 quarter length sweater and capris for 6$. I even almost went as far as to buy the CUTEST green and purple sweater vest and plaid button up shirt underneath (9$ for both) for whenever I have a boy! But I didn't because that would be going a little too far hahaha. Well let's just say I love going in there and buying off the $1.99 rack, and then scouting out the rest of the store to see what I want to buy off the $1.99 rack since it all ends up there eventually! If you have kids you must go to this store. ok bye.

No comments: