Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas
















Hi, we hope all of you had a Merry Christmas! Ours was great, but interesting. It was our first year trying to figure out how to fit in both families! But it turned out great and we were able to spend time with both sides of the family. We spent Christmas Eve with the Wittwers. That is probably my favorite event of the whole year I love it! Then we woke up at six am to go open our presents from each other. Then we needed to be to my mom and dad's at seven. We got all of our presents loaded into Ashton's truck and were all buckled in ready to go when we noticed that the truck was a little.... crooked. We got out to see what was wrong and the tire was completely flat! Merry Christmas to us. We joked that Ashton must have been really bad this year so Santa slashed his tire :) After opening presents at my parent's we went over to Ashton's parents to see them and open presents. After that we went home because Ashton wasn't feeling well and he was so sick he had to stay in bed ALL day. I had to leave him for a few hours to go eat dinner with my mom's side of the family. That was fun too. I felt so bad for Ashton. He is still really sick and I've never seen him this bad so I hope he gets feeling better! Altogether it was still a good Christmas!

No comments: