Thursday, August 6, 2009

8 months




well here i am. i have reached the last and final month of my pregnancy! i cannot believe it. it has gone by so fast and sooo slow all at the same time! all i am doing at this point is being fat a lazy and working on little baby projects.... which is fun, but it gets old i am just ready to hold my baby! i get amazed everytime i feel her move and i can't believe that i grew a little baby inside me and that there really is a baby in there! sleep at this point is pretty much nonexistant. i mostly feel bad for ashton because he gets up early and works so hard all day and he has to sleep with my flopping around in bed all night trying to get comfy with my huge body pillow, but he better get used to it cuz i'm sure it doesn't get any better with a baby! the main complaint i have now it that i can't even remember what it's like to be comfy. even just sitting or laying is uncomfortable, it's almost better to just get up and walk! also my eyes feel permanently tired.. i feel like they are half closed all the time. and last of all, i feel like i look cute when i look in the mirror, but when i see pictures of myself i want to cry i don't even recognize myself! my face looks so fat! but it's all worth it! i am going to post some pics from my baby shower and you will notice that i probably won't have any with me in it cuz that's how bad i looked! haha i am so excited, only 5 weeks left! (maybe less???)

2 comments:

Analee said...

Nikell! I am so jealous! You're two months ahead of me but I swear you're smaller than I am at 6 months! I have a feeling I'm going to be huge by the time I have my baby! I so wish I could stay small like you have. Congrats though! I bet it feels so good to be so close! I can't wait for the day!

By the way, you look really cute in your pictures!

Adri Jo said...

You are such an adorbale mom-to-be!!! Hope the last month goes quick for you. :-)