Thursday, August 13, 2009

update

so i am officially a blogging fool. sorry about all the many posts lately. i've got nothing to do but sit here and wait for this baby. especially now. i just had a doc appointment. i gained three pounds in 6 days (oops) and had high blood pressure. it was 150/100! oh no, she got me scared and kinda made it sound like if it didn't go down i'd have to go over to labor and delivery! ahh! not ready quite yet. but it went down by the time i left so now i have to "take it easy" all weekend and go get checked again on monday. that will be hard for me i will not sit around all day, but i'll do my best. on the bright side, i am now dilated to 2 cm and 60% effaced so things are moving along pretty quickly. hopefully it will stay that way and i can hold my smooshy little baby soon, but not TOO soon!

3 comments:

thekimbo said...

I was dialated to a 1 and 70% effaced and they did some test that checks protein to see if I will have a the baby within 2 weeks, and it was negative. But... I had Dax 3 days later! My water broke!

Jeremy and Kim Laidlaw said...

Lucky, I wish I had a good excuse to be lazy and chill and have Jeremy wait on me hand and foot. ha. On the bright side I get to see your cute little belly more often!

Matt and Cori said...

Yay, how exciting, she'll be here before you know it! Enjoy your relaxing weekend, it might be your last for a while :)