Friday, August 28, 2009

waiting

i had another doc appointment yesterday and still no change :( looks like i might go clear to my due date! hah it's not that bad. a few things i wanna write about my pregnancy for my own journaling purposes.
- i get up to pee at 1, 3:30, 5, 6, and 7 EVERY night. yes, that's five times.
-the other day i had contractions lasting for 45 sec exactly every five minutes for two hours. yes i thought it was "it" but then i fell asleep and by the time i woke up i wasn't having anymore.
-my mom has to paint my toe nails for me. i had her do them for me yesterday so i could have something cute to look at while i am pushing. haha ya right..
-i AM getting an epidural. why would you not?
-i have nightmares all the time that my baby is born as a cat, which wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that it has sharp fangs and keeps trying to nurse. ouchie
-i also have dreams that my baby is born and she is like three years old and is talking to me and stuff. and telling me all the things i am doing wrong.
-i crave strawberries, melon, basically any fruit, root beer and orange soda, sugar cookies, chocolate, milkshakes, smoothies, and icecream..... pretty much SUGAR in general! yuuum
-i have never felt the baby kick my ribs.
-her rolling around in there hurts way more than any contraction i have had so far. i can see her move around and i seriously worry that she is going to poke so hard that it rips my belly!
-if i go from sitting to standing i have to waddle for a while until everything settles.
-BUT i still think she has been the nicest baby ever to me and i hope she stays nice outside the belly!

1 comment:

Jessica and Justin said...

How funny, I dreamed I gave birth to a puppy.