Monday, August 10, 2009

Lots of Stuff








first of all, i have been telling ashton i wanted to get some maternity pics, but too cheap to pay to get them done and i wanted him to take them for me! we are amateurs and had to work through a few lighting issues, but most of them turned out good! i mostly like the ones where you can't see my face! hah! but here are a few of my favorites, good job ashton!




next is my family baby shower. so fun! we had cake, salad, rolls, fruit, and yummy punch! we also played a couple games, which is always fun! we had the shower at my cute sister-in-law lauren's house. shout out to her and my mom for planning the shower, it was great! i don't have any pictures of myself from the shower that i liked, so i just posted all of the goodies that sophie got. look at all the cute clothes and fun stuff! this unborn child is already a fashionista. thanks everyone!
i might also add that i am 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced! i know what this means anatomically, but as far as an indicator of when baby is coming i have no idea. BRING IT ON!

3 comments:

Adri Jo said...

Those pictures are adorable! Way to score on all that cute stuff! I think is so cool that you already have her name picked out too. I love it!

Jessica said...

WOWSER! Those pics are awesome! I was looking at them dying with friendly envy... I can't believe you took them yourself- I'm going to have to do that next time.

The Calico Crew said...

I never liked pictures of myself when I was prego but of course I never looked as cute as you! You'll be sooo happy you have them to show baby Sofie! Sounds like you've got a good start on her coming. Too bad they can't tell you exactly when they'll be here. When's the next full moon?