Sunday, March 7, 2010

6 months


Sophie's official 6 month birthday is tomorrow, but since next week is going to be pretty busy, and I have nothing to do today I am going to post today. Anyway, I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BABY IS 6 MONTHS!!! If you think you love your newborn, it just gets better and better! I love her more every day and it gets more and more fun! Well you know the drill, here's the list!
-I hate to say it, but she turns in to a stinker if anyone but Mommy, Daddy, Grandpa, Grandma, Granny, or Papa try to hold her :S I am hoping it's just a phase!
-She has tried pears, carrots, bananas, and green beans. The order is in her most favorite to least.
-Grandpa and Grandma try to give her tastes of icecream. I get a little irritated by this, I am trying to not let her know what sugar is for a long time if she is going to have the addiction that her Mommy and Daddy have.
-We also let her taste a pickle. I thought she would pull a face, but she actually loved it and kept reaching for it.
-She can ALMOST sit unassisted.
-She hasn't crawled yet, but I can tell she wants to!
-She can almost stand up by herself.
-She loves hiking while Daddy carries her in the snuggie!!
-She loves going on motorcycle rides with Grandpa.
-Waves bye bye, but only for Granny
-We watch Playhouse Disney in the mornings, and she loves Mickey Mouse.
-She goes to bed around 10 and sleeps until 7, wakes up for half an hour to eat, and goes back to sleep until 10 am. This is great, but she only takes about 2 hours worth of naps all day.
-She's still nursing... until she gets teeth, and I think the bottom 2 are gonna pop any day! Ok I take that back, she can nurse until she starts biting :)
-She definitley knows how to get pissed. She may have a little attitude.... She sure can scream. I call it "Dodgeitude" to tease Ashton and say she gets it from him.
-6-9 month clothes, size 2 diapers, 14 lbs. 4 ozs. My little mini-me
-This is off subject, but did you notice I decided to not be lazy? I figured I better start using proper grammar and punctuation. I do know how, I am just lazy most of the time.

2 comments:

Jessica and Justin said...

They grow up too fast! I'm already getting pressure to have another one. That is so funny that she has a granny and papa too! that's what we call my mom and dad!

Jessica said...

She sure is beautiful! You guys seem like such a cute family:)