Saturday, March 27, 2010

:) Happy Happy :)

I can't believe somebody wanted to finally hire me! I definitely have mixed emotions about it, but I'm excited to move on to this new part of my life. Now I can get a new car! And hopefully soon a new house!!! Well most likely an old house, but it'd be new to me! I got hired at Advanced Physical Therapy as a PCC, and I can't remember what it stands for, but it's part reception and part dealing with insurance! I'm very excited. It's just part time 26 hours a week so I'll still get my Sophie time! Wish me luck! I start on Tuesday. This is great news to me because I was actually considering going back to Village Inn to make extra money until I decided I would rather lose my left pinky than go back there. No offense to any Villagers, it's a great job, but 5 years of serving is ENOUGH for me :) and I hate working weekends! I can't stop smiling. yay!

3 comments:

The Talbot Family said...

Congratulations!

Brian, Laura, and Lucas Bone said...

Congratulations! It would be nice to have the money from a second income..

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Congratulations!!! That's awesome! I work in the Coral Desert Complex I'll have to come say hi = )