Friday, March 5, 2010

Crafts

I've already made one of these.....

now next on my list are these pretty little gems



Maybe it's the whole stay-at-home-mom-thing... but I have been obsessed with crafts lately! Usually it's just the typical baby stuff like flower bows and tutus. But yesterday I saw this idea on Good Things Utah and I madE a cute little flower paper thing. Now I have been linking to all kinds of different crafty blogs and there are so many things I want to make. Especially EASTER things since I LOVE EASTER!!!!!

2 comments:

Matt and Cori said...

Very cute! I have been in such a crafting/sewing mood lately too. you will have to share some of those blogs where you got your ideas from. It's so much more fun and cheaper to just make them yourself.

Ape and Juice said...

I saw the egg thing on GTU too. Love it. One question...What is the thing in the 1st picture you posted? Looks Awesome.